I've Moved!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thin and crispy chocolate chip cookies.


There are thick and chewy cookies, and then there are thin and crispy cookies. Many more are lovers of the former kind and I ask, 


Why?


Bite into one, and it shatters in your mouth, a wonderful buttery sensation teasing your taste buds. I find that fat and chewy cookies often lack that instant oomph of butter flavour although they do have their certain charm.


Today, I made 1895g worth of chocolate chip cookie dough. Call me insane, but I'm insane for a good cause. Not just for overall mental and stomach health, but also for charity. 


Its my first time baking to raise funds which will be donated to help children in need. I have to say, I feel pretty good about it. It was such a meaningful way to spend my afternoon!
These cookies of mine are the first recipe I made when I first started baking. They are my pride and joy and I would consider them my signature cookie. I have perfected the recipe over the 2 years and I'm proud to say...

They're awesome.


No comments :

Post a Comment